Skip to content
- Make Subject Specific Vocabulary Tables
- Learn Collacations.
Things to keep in mind
- Use Paraphrasing in introduction
- Don’t use generalized statements.
- Use proper Punctuation
- Use subject specific vocabulary to avoid vague statements.
- Use Present Simple tense in most cases.
- Use Subordinating conjuction with Relative pronounce ( who, they )
- In order to, So as to
- unless, even if, Although, under no circumstances should
- Use word formations like:
- prefixes – e.g. use ‘disagree’ instead of ‘do not agree’
- suffixes – ( use strengthens your body instead of ‘make your body stronger )
- compounding (linking two or morebase words) – e.g. use ‘its heartbreaking’ instead of ‘it breaks my heart’