Listening Test 1 – Mar 9th – Score 7
- Spelling Mistakes
Site seeing( sightseeing ) Buisiness( business )
- Difficulty in following along the conversation
- Question was what is in the tea, answer chosen talked about tea was topped with, that’s why incorrect.
- Especially when two answers are closeby
- Solution – Be more attentive, practice more.
Listening Test 2 – Mar 14th – Score 6.5
- Missing listening to a few words, because of which giving incomplete answers e.g. written ‘book’ instead of ‘old book’, ‘German’ instead of ‘Germany’.
- Problem in following when there is a complex word order change.
- Work on handling tricky situations like “30 for each group” means “30 * 3 = 90 “
- Should try to focus on understanding the meaning of the conversation apart from scanning for a queue when the answer is given.